UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

unfading memory...

unfading memory…

You
tenderly kiss
my scented thoughts
with beauty
Your claiming lips
stilling the warmth of my heart

Chambering softly
inside love’s fortress and nectar
we drink
sating from this cup
of our lover’s desires

Spilling
intimately as an evocative river
our amative bodies sing
within sensual passion
love’s beautiful songs

As you offer to me
the breadth
of your provocative essence
You linger
within the caressing intimacy
of my wanting soul

While my finger tips continue
to touch your delicate whisper
I reach for you
through the sacred affinity
of my desirous being

Locked deep inside
this unfading memory
Through you
I will forevermore adore…

© 2011 Poetry Authoress: Vickie L. McColley


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment