UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Embracing The Soul

English: Comet 17P/Holmes. Even with the Moon ...English: Comet 17P/Holmes. Even with the Moon light and with high clouds the comet is still seen at the image. She was bright enough to see nucleus, but even the coma. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

The Bounty of Love…

...Embracing The Soul

You dance
as a perfect star
across the horizon of my soul;
Where I reach to know you,
and the gracility of your essence
as you perfume intimacy
upon the shadows of my being;
Where I wept
within the silent stillness;
Inside the waning breadth of eternity…
…Yet
all the while
knowing
you overseen the darkness
to offer inside my ensouling birth
a beatitude-
Far beyond the humility
of my quietus thoughts;
Embracing the soul
of who I am
with promise…

Yes
…You dance as a perfect star;
Guiding my soul
to further know and embrace
the truth and the bounty
of love….




© Poetry by: Victoria L. McColley


No comments:

Post a Comment