UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Within This Love

You Are My Beloving Tower




Held In Love...


You Are My Beloving Tower

You are, for me, the beloved breadth
of love’s tender avowing moment;
Reaching inside the unified chambers
of our existence; Where I thrive
entrancing your soul with devote beliefs,
as I am surrendered into the meaning
of your passions; Where you adorn my spirit
with the intimacy of who you are;
Showing the victuals of my soul your truths,
as you continue to open my eyes with tenderness
imbuing yourself into the beauty of love’s meaning
as we share our lives together;
Growing within these impassionate songs
of knowing who we are, as you unselfishly remain
offering into the soul of my abandons
to see and know you through the matrimonial eyes
of our love’s descrying bounty.

…and it is here, where you are my beloving tower
within every breath I take, as your altruistic love
continually whispers softly and tenderly
relishing my thoughts within this love
of who we are as one…

Poetry by: Victoria L. McColley 2011


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment