UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

Friday, October 21, 2011

I Kneel In Praise

Dearest Lord & Prince of Peace 
your voice stirs into the very depths of my soul… 
your presence answering my silent prayers
my whispers calling upon your sacred voice 
echoing deep within the chambers of my heart… 
 Enchanting me to songs, these visions of your love I  embrace
 within the essence of you for all my life
 Beyond all the infinite desires of your sacred passions, 
you are all voice of sacristy 
the significance I praise
  in your name... forevermore...


Sacred HeartSacred Heart (Photo credit: elycefeliz)


I am captive to know the redeemer of my heart
this salvational rescue oh Dearest Lord our God
I sing to you…
within your holy presence…
Our heavenly father of love…
The maestro of heartfelt sonnets within this living mystery undone…

I crave to know the essence of your salvation
to free my heart into your purity and forgiveness
You…the prince of peace

The majestic divinity of your love fulfilling me;
like the ocean tides embrace the shores;
unending within my soul, the purpose of life…

Sometimes turbulent
as the thunder's echoing into the heavens
announcing your will for all mankind

I am owned by you, willingly….
I praise only unto your sacred name

singing glory to know your love…fulfilling my every yearning need,
you have opened the gates of my serenity through your undying love

You have freed my body
from the taste of earthly temptations
allowing me to hear only your voice

owning the songs of my heart for all eternity
you are the harmony of sacred hymnals 
and glorious perfection
caressing the soul of all my desires…

My heart breaths within this…your heavenly love
beating with the reasons I kneel in praise
upon the naked sanctions of my hungry soul
all these emotions…in Jesus Name...


In Joy, In Peace, In Grace, In Harmony of Love
Embraced ~ Embrassé
poétesse d'amour ~ poétesse romantique
Copyright© 2008 Victoria L. McColley

(Sacred Heart: photo credit:elycefeliz)


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment