UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lubriciously Yours ❦ Intimate Thoughts

Lubriciously Yours

I wander
inside the elixirs
of your expressive passion
as you pull me inside
the deep vintage of your existence
where I taste the pleasure troves
of your intimate soul…

Allowing my heart freedom
I am enriched by your sensate touch
while I continue succumbing
within the desires you free inside me
claiming this orgasmic ecstasy
marrying ourselves even deeper still
between our fevers…echoing inside

this sensational beauty-these intimate pleasures...
embracing our unquenchable love songs…

I endlessly whisper…into your heart's soul
knowing you will always offer to me
with complete udder abandon
the fragrant bouquets of our love's expression
and this inexplicable thirst
I have for you...and only you
undressing with me
beyond the saturate nudity
of our erogenous euphoric explosions
I am…lubriciously yours…forevermore...

© Poetry VLMcColley 2012 
(TWEET TWEET)





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment