UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Plucking Love Petals



 


Plucking Love Petals
She wore filigree cotton pleats;
A saffron cream gingham summer dress;
Sheer when sunlight pierces her shadows…
Walking through fields of clover blossoms;
Her body hugged by silhouettes voyeur;
Curvaceous summits reveal her canopy offering…
I wondered why I felt I knew her tranquility,
as she gingerly approached me with petalin bouquets.
Wearing a coy smile painted with sensual primrose;
Her eyes…hazel as a calico inflection…instills me…
Daisies danced in her fingers supple palm;
Plucking love petals myth to zephyrs.
Her voice glistens into the horizons knoll;
Carried by the intimate scent of her perfume…
I wondered evermore…even still…offering inner quietude;
Watching her approach me…without question;
Why…I felt I knew her…

(Written: April 24th, 2010 7:31 a/m)
In Joy, In Peace, In Grace, In Harmony of Love
Love’s Bounty Embracing Unisons of Truth
“Plucking Love Petals”

Love's Passionate Heart Enlightenments Soul,Ensoulments to Wholeness,Eomotionality of Love,Evolution Of Soul,Lake County Indiana,Liberational Spirit,photography in poetry,Poetess Victoria,Poetic Authoress,Petalin Blossoms,Poetic Confections,Poeticizing,Poeticizing Photography,Self Publshing Authoress of Poetries
(TWEET TWEET)

Orchards of Deliverance,Vickie McColley,Victoria L. McColley Auhtoress of Poetries,Indiana Poet Indiana Poetess,Self Acceptance,Self Publiashed Authoress,Self Expression,Spiritual Inspiration,Mediative Enlightenments,photography in poetry,Poetic Authoress Indiana Authoress,Imagination and Play,Young Children Poetires,Rhyming

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment