UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

LOVE...I See You...

I See You Love ...and it was then and there inside the agelessness of time’s compass that I knew without question you were the one made especially for me...in bitterness and pain throughout the inflections of sorrow’s well these descrying eyes of love live blinded by the separation inside this world of our imprisoned hearts where I wandered as the zephyrs captured by forgotten meadows with my uncertainty... dreaming my dreams ...stilling my thoughts ...longing with quietude inside the chambers of my heart’s silence where your soul continues to whisper my name within the depths of love’s eternal embrace this evocative bounty we spill onto one another claiming forevermore our desires as no other ever could... I see you...still... 

Poetry by: Vickie L. McColley 2012


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment