UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Karen F. McColley-Within The Stillness

Karen F. McColley
September 18th, 1943-April 13th, 1974

WITHIN THE STILLNESS


Once upon an infinite moment
…In time
…I weaved with sorrows
I held the gate of redemption's
as I neared into the quickening;
Beckoning the quietude’s of surrender
Wondering if I would ever embrace comfort…

                                                             
These moments…daunting...unending
…drawing my soul closer to see
these visions you offer & your beautiful ethereal voice-

I look for you everyday, and see myself in your reflection
Or is it you I see within the stillness of my own eyes...Yes...
...and your heart beating with every infinite moment
Never fading…never still…never far from my own… 

Poetry by: Victoria L. McColley © 2012


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment