UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Loving You...

Photobucket

Loving You…



Elaborate marrow of things to come,

I dream of loving you…Spiring within imaginational thoughts;

My visualizations are manifesting within erotic preludes;

Commanding the alluring pursuits of emotional change;

I wish to dance within the tenderness of your naked soul;

Kissing your beautiful heart with lover’s avowing passions;

Yes, I dream as your lover

as I seek to know the hidden secrets of you…

Caressing this veiled fantasy of explorations,

converging among the adages of awareness’s I see

divine resolutions reaching for emotional continuity,

allowing subtle transformations to decorate the essence of my soul…

…I dream of loving you…



(Written: July 18th, 2009 8:26 a/m)



In Joy, In Peace, In Grace, In Harmony of Love
Embraced ~ Embrassé
poétesse d'amour ~ poétesse romantique
Copyright© 2009 Poetess Victoria L. McColley





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment