UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

Monday, May 21, 2012

Shamanic Seer


Oh that I lay
of the dead sand and sea
The thirst in my soul reaching in faith
Onto the gateways of the godly universe
I fall into the flesh of man as the moon cries
Can I not find the pathway to the sacred elms
Bless me father under the orchards of deliverance
The road lined by the willows and the rose of sharon
I seek your footsteps and the bounty of your wisdom
Near the cerulean holy waters where I was laid to rest
Cast upon the water from bones to dust my soul sings
Absorbed by the current of the fowls looking for fish
My ash blows into the marrows of morning songs
As the nesting fledglings chirp in spring time blooms
This is when I became one with my spiritual tongues
Plucking ripe olives from the fertile branches
Pearlescent moons glister amidst the shadow’s croon
the daffodils are a trumpet reminding me of you…

No comments:

Post a Comment