UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Love's Bounty | EMOTIONAL WEALTH


looking into reflections of self...
what you feel...what you see...
what you hide...what you sow...
It All Matters!
It starts with the belief of you...
we all have a belief about ourselves
the belief which may be different than what we show...
Do you have Emotional Wealth?
















EMOTIONAL WEALTH


My soul reached from a place of genuine essence…
A parliament of unison speaking under the language of the universe…
…Waltzing upon stars like profusions of imagination; embracing freedom;
equivocal songs began to dance before my thoughts like sparkling prisms…
Tenderness reaches gingerly, beckoning me to see through evasive obliquities;
attaining to touch me within the safety of trusting existences…
I dared to listen from the sated echoes of clarity;
trying to calm the confusion of shadows
covering the integral values of truth with deceptions trepidation…
Integrity began immersing beautiful harmonies
into the quickening presence of an arrival…

...this inherent occurrence to the sustenance of oneness…

Time slowed still for moments to arrive…like perfumes of exotic oils
kissing inhalations imbue…dancing like promises fulfilled…
Blessing my concentration with quietude’s patience…time didn’t slip away…
These precious hours came seeking to embrace the wisdom of authenticity…
…a completion of unison within the mettle of my soul’s fiber…
…Reaching from the layers of confusion…I walked in misted fogs;
Catching words like rain drops which made no sense…
…I outstretched my arms gathering everything like precious stones…
…I was covered within the drench of meaning…
I held them with pride to know they too were of importance…

…Then I was immersed within a gentle presence of divinity…

A woman speaking from the adages of my footprints here on earth
spoke to me like the infinity of celestial divination…
…she unveiled the cloak of my body within an aura of purity I had never known…
Seeing all the darkness upon my heart, she lit this flame of understanding…
She showed me visions of another woman who looked a lot like me…
With tenderness she opened the core of my stained memories;
showing me how to mend wounds with balms of hope I had never known…
She spoke with softness as we both looked into the past of yesterday…
Moments of time unforgotten…she walked with me in these memories…
The very existence of myself; where I once walked alone…
She stood there with me…like a sheltering fortress of strength;
releasing me to know significance & worth…

Then I seen through the traumatic darkness,
which was twisting like a horrid undeniable storm…
...ready to explode thunderously…thrashing daggered blades of pain once more…
...thorns thrown upon my already damaged heart…
...piercing my core spirit with horrendous buried memories…
…These significant chronicles of my life…
…stranding me within isolations past…
I felt grievous destitutions calling from these intrepid relived memoirs;
but she stood there with me…
and she showed me how to look past the blanket of ingrained darkness…
…To not succumb to the consequential fear of confusions traumatic past…
…To reach further from the harried gallows of my secreting soul…
…To look into the inflections of unity were emotional wealth resides…

and it was there I seen the other woman, the one who looks like me…


(Written: August 5th, 2009 9:23 a/m)

In Joy, In Peace, In Grace, In Harmony of Love
Embraced ~ Embrassé
poétesse d'amour ~ poétesse romantique
Copyright© 2009 Poetess Victoria L. McColley







YOU CAN ATTAIN EVEN GREATER DEPTHS OF EMOTIONAL WEALTH

Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing

EMDR was developed 13 years ago to psychologically aide with the after effects of trauma. It was used and tested mostly on Vietnam Veterans who were suffering from intrusive memories from the War. Since then, it has become increasingly popular due to its ability to move the process of psychotherapy along at a swift pace. Not only does EMDR take the emotional charge off a traumatic event from the past. The meaning of that earlier event then changes, leading to new self concepts and behaviors.


EMDR is very effective in unearthing trauma and the resulting self limiting beliefs because trauma and the recalling of traumatic experiences occur in the right hemisphere of the brain and to the exclusion of the left hemisphere. Regular "talking therapy", without EMDR uses language to process memories, the left hemisphere becomes inactive when a traumatic memory is recalled, verbal therapies have a non-verbal body focus, which seems to stimulate inter-hemispheric activity.



EMDR, will only work if you need it. If your brain does not need to restructure a traumatic event EMDR will not be of any benefit to you. The brain seeks to heal, and if your brain has healed, your brain will not change. EMDR is like dreaming with your eyes wide open. I totally recommend this therapy to anyone with unresolved trauma.

(Rape, Death, Abuse, Violence…and more)

For Further in Depth Details Please Visit or Google EMDR: http://www.emdr.com/





© Vickie L. McColley
© Vickie L. Mccolley | Dreamstime.com






POETRY BOOKS:
Body, Mind & Spirit|Inspiration & Personal Growth: poetry & personal quotes

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment