UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DESIROUS POISON

A man and a woman performing a modern dance.A man and a woman performing a modern dance. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
lost in time...stranded before infinity...



Desirous Poison



Empty…
…erosions of you…still unburied in my hearts fortress of passion…
Leaving me to thrive in an unfilled dowry of promise…
These moments you capture…my thoughts…taunting me to remember…
…Beckoning me like sweet spice…
…The fluttering wings of delicate unisons…call your name…
…ever so gently upon my erotic visions…lost in time…stranded before infinity…
…why…

…Watching my life dance like a lost muse searching…but alas I see…
The depths of my grief…
…the hallows of a woman, betrayed with the deceptive mask…
Satan is a harlot and all that is consuming of a liar,
dancing with fools…I danced with you…
Oh yes…I danced with you…
…I danced with the falsity of my beliefs for you…us…

…Where can my heart go? Can I linger in these unseen arms of you?
This presence of claimants to my impassioned emotions…
…my voice calling into empty passages of an identity;
covered by spurious needs you felt for many…
Master of the Waltz…
I look into the eyes of my soul…she knows…
…she knows she allowed me to become entrapped to you…
She alone chains me to this need…
…this desirous poison running through the veins of my thoughts…
…my mind…
…my heart…
…my soul…
…my dreams…

This essence of earthen love I savor…undestroyed by my need to walk away…
…but I do…


Poetry by: Victoria L. McColley


© Victoria L. McColley FaceBook
© Vickie L. Mccolley Dreamstime.com
© Photography Artist Dreamstime.com

A man and a woman performing a modern dance. (Photo credit: Wikipedia) 



POETRY BOOKS:
Body, Mind & Spirit
Inspiration & Personal Growth:
poetry & personal quotes















ಞ Emotion's Sensorial Incitations ಞ
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment