UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Living Sonnet


Through your skaldic eyes
I become a melodic visionary
Encased inside a dream of the dream
of the dreamers dream

Announcing your heart beating
inside my soul with significance
I become the truth
of your enlightening embodiment
…asking myself
Am I a whispering sage
with each sapiental breath you offer to me

Do I inhale esoterically the sacred essence
of your ethereal purity
spilling upon my own heart
this beatitude of love’s eternal bounty
embracing yet once more
another esoteric day to lyrically live
and to exist within the divinity
of your envisioning eyes

…I surrender
to the moments with stilling servitudes
Where I become the living sonnet
of love’s glorious offering inside my soul
A simplistic sonneteer through you
…these glorious moments beautified
…poeticizing the visions of love’s ethereal muse
…my heart’s voice
…my love’s song
…the core of my being
you…

Poetry by: Victoria L. McColley
(written: March 31st, 2012  12:31 p/m)




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment