UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

UPDATE

UPDATE: We Are Posting At:
POETRY LOVE POEMS

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Elysium Of Destiny ❦ Her Spirituous Soul

I missed picking a zucchini from my garden & now I need to use it for bread (your favorite) and then...I thought of you... The special cinnamon I buy for my coffee (to also make my oatmeal cookies) and again...I thought of you... seems everything I do...reminds me of you... and...I think of you... I Miss You...Everyday... and Yes, I Love You Still...


 














Love's Divineress
by Romantic Authoress & The Muses by: Victoria L. McColley


She spoke softly to the blissful Elysium of destiny;
Whispering beatitudes upon warming sunrise.
Paradisian moments unveiled ethereal promises:
Embracing the elysian’s of her spirituous soul …

She transcends silently above earthly sandstones.
Mere pebbles reflect her diaphanous eyes of blue.
As she closes her last breath to her relucent life,
love’s divineress delivers her into her empyrean freedom…

(Written: August 13th, 2010 5:35 p/m)

© Poetry by: Victoria L. McColley

 





© Poetry By: Vickie L. McColley
© Vickie L. McColley-FaceBook  
© Vickie L. Mccolley | Dreamstime.com  



 

POETRY BOOKS:
Body, Mind & Spirit
Inspiration & Personal Growth:
poetry & personal quotes



Share/Save/Bookmark
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment